Thursday, October 15, 2009

Kristen and Chad's wedding

Up until this wedding I always had blazing sunlit days at every wedding I shot. The only exception was a few weeks before when we had a little rain but it fizzled out before the ceremony. What happened on Sept 26th was something I had never really dealt with at a wedding, a monsoon. It literally rained from the time I got within half an hour from the venue at about 8:30am to the time we left that evening, after 6. When you're supposed to have an outdoor wedding it kind of puts a damper on things a bit, but it was still a good time. It was definitely an experience. I think I spent about 90% of the day shooting from under an umbrella. Kristen, Chad, and their entire family were great sports the whole time but due to the weather we couldn't get all of the shots we wanted to get. Soooo we're setting up another shoot with them in the near future to make up for some shots that we were jipped out of the day of. Stay tuned!























































No comments: