Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kayla and Ward

This is yet another one of my adventures out of Huntington for an e-shoot. We got to hit up some really nice spots and, all in all, had a good ol' time touring Charleston. It was an awesome day and I couldn't have asked for a better couple to run around with. I think Kayla's cheeks are probably still sore from smiling so much. It's a great smile though and I'm glad she kept up the good work. I also had the chance to talk videography shop with ward, which is something I really don't get the chance to do that often. It also makes me really happy when I see couples like them, who are so passionate about each other, and I have the opportunity to capture it for them. It's just a great feeling and I know it's something they'll always look back on.

On a side note..I'm still filling in spots for next year if anyone out there might be in need of a photographer, so just throw me a line! And in case you're wondering, Yes! I do have a new feature on here, and it's slideshows of all of my recent shoots. Check em out and scroll down to see some of my favorites from each shoot.

























































No comments: