Sunday, September 14, 2008

Holly and Jared

This was a great wedding to shoot on several different levels. Holly is one of the most relaxed and easy going brides that I've ever met. Not only that, but she was beautiful to boot, so how can you go wrong with that? Jared was cool and relaxed, and a pretty good looking guy himself, so the two of them really were a pair. They really had a great chemistry between them that just shined when you were around them. Holly had recently taken a government job in Texas, but they came back to West Virginia not too many days before the wedding, just to share it with their family and friends. I had never been to the church were the wedding took place, and it really was an amazing space. It was laid out like a labyrinth and it didn't take me long to get lost during the rehersal. Mercifully, I was able to get my bearings for the wedding and was where I needed to be. They will definitely be happy together and I'm glad we were able to be a lasting past of their special day. Here's a random sampling of what our day was like...


I thoroughly enjoy when couples see each other before the ceremony. You get these great moments when they see each other for the first time...alone...and not in front of hundreds of people, and they express the joy of the moment all by themselves.




















No comments: