Saturday, September 13, 2008

Lindsay and Jared

This is one of my fovorite couples of all time. I had the opportunity to shoot their engagment pictures, and we had a great ol time sneaking into Heritage Farm for a little after hours session. We really got to know these two during the shoot and got a great feel for their personalities, which are pretty awesome. This is one of the reasons I offer engagement shoots with all of my packages. The time I get to spend with them and get to know them is priceless. The best part is that it helps me get even better pictures on the wedding day when we're in tune with each other. Sometimes you even make some good friends in the process. Lindsay and Jared have such a bond with each other and you really see that when they're together. It's one of those things where you can tell that they are meant to be. Seriously, just look at them...
















I know they'll have a happy life together and I'm sure I'll be keeping in touch with them down the road.

No comments: