Friday, September 4, 2009

Betsy and Todd

This shoot held particular ties to me. Second Creek is a place that I used to frequent all the time when I was a kid, and even through high school I was there on almost a weekly basis during the summers, wading and fishing my life away. It's odd that I haven't been there but a handful of times since, and it used to be so important to me. Betsy and Todd contacted me from NC and they're going to have their wedding at Creekside Resort in October. Wanting to do everything in the spirit of WV, they wanted to do their engagement pics here as well. I thought for a while as to where to take them and it eventually came to me that Second Creek would be perfect. Being the good sports that they are, they drove the 4 hour drive to get up to Lewisburg, hiked at least a mile and a half to get into our location, got dumped on by rain, and hiked out without a complaint, only to drive another 4 hours home. Now that's my kind of clientele.









































No comments: