Thursday, September 3, 2009

What it's still all about

"I love my wedding pictures!!! They are absolutely phenomenal!!! I cannot say enough good things about Lizzy and Daniel - they were so fun to work with and the art they created is amazing!!! If anybody needs a wedding photographer - I HIGHLY recommend Daniel McQuade Photography."

- Liz and David

"Hey the pictures are fantastic! I got very emotional looking at them! Means you did a perfect job!!! I wanted to take a moment to say how thankful I am to you both for the pictures at the wedding! I loved the shots you both took, as well as the joy you showed while working! If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask, ever. You both are truly talented and have such a wonderful future ahead of you! Keep up the good work, thanks so very much!"

- Cindy and John

"We absolutely love the photos!!!!!! We were so excited to vire them and have viewed them many many times!!! I even caught Todd looking at them when he was working one day! I think you captured "us" in more ways than one!!! You are a true artist!!!

We have only shared them with a few people, we may use them for christmas pictures and all... But those who have seen them love them too!!!!!

Todd was very impressed with you and the amount of time you spent with us that wonderful day in WV!! He said he is looking forward to all the wedding photos and stuff!! He was really glad I talked him into selecting you! Thanks for making me look good ;)."

- Betsy and Todd

"Our pictures are BEAUTIFUL, and we couldn't be more pleased!!! I can't say enough about them. We have looked at them several times, but it's tough to choose which ones are the favorites!"

- Danita and Tim

"Omg!!!!! We LOVED them! especially the ones towards the beginning and the ones in the tall grass... and the ones by that little pond haha. You're awesome! How will we ever decide?!"

- Ashley and Nathan

No comments: